Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Questions Begin Here


The questions begin here...









If there is a God, do I want to know it?



If there is a creator designer, do I want to be in cooperation with His design and plan, moving with it rather than against it?






If there is a Lord, would I be willing to submit to His way?

If He is Love, would I receive from Him what I cannot find in anyone else?






If He is wise, would I seek His wisdom?







If He is shepherd, would I let Him guide me?




If He is my provision, would I receive gratefully what He wants for me?







If the answer to any of these is no, if I'd rather try to run my own life without interference, then it may be that I will be considerably handicapped in seeing and receiving the best stuff that this life has to offer.


If I say I believe it, but trust only as far as I can "save" myself, I will not likely see His hand at work and the things around me may just look like random bits of coincidence rather than being infused with the power He is ready to give.



Photographs: Question!, by -bast-; 4th of July Storm at Sunset on Trail Ridge Road, by AlphaTangoBravo; Library, by Stewart

No comments: