Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Use the Key


It is time for us to believe He is who He says and will do what He promised.  It was an amazing morning of prayer and praise.  I was lead through a bunch of things, but brought to Revelation 1.  Check the verses that tie in with today’s date:  Verse 8, 15, and 18:

:8  “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

:15  His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!  And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

I am not content to experience just in theory this powerful God and stop short of believing that He is still ready to move heaven and earth as we believe. 

Matthew 16:19  Jesus said, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 

He has put keys in our hand.  What will we unlock today?

No comments: