Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Taste and See What He Has Available


Fasting is the opportunity to taste things beneficial and present besides food.  I’ve never done a lot of it, but am hungry for what He would let me experience if I offered Him more of the space of my life and let Him nourish me in new ways.

He has offered me the chance to taste all kinds of realities so that I know what stocks the Kingdom’s storehouses, then given me keys to come and get what I now know is available so it can be retrieved and given to others as I recognize the need for it as I walk through my days. 

I won’t probably get much new understanding if I focus on surviving the time without food and how hard it is.  But what might be found if I am willing to sit at His table and see what He’s planned for the menu of a feast He’d love to serve? There are usually plenty of seats free.

Taste and see that the Lord is good.  The recognition of it will transform your life.

No comments: