Monday, July 27, 2015

A Colorful Pause


 I wanted to share that a couple of doors to creative ventures have opened a bit and I need to explore what is on the other side.  Part of the journey inevitably includes trying to figure out how to bring them in while keeping balance with the other things that can’t be off the radar. 

Writing is something I know I am to be about, and is a piece of one of these doors, but it seems that to keep the listening time and discover what it will look like and how to add these new possibilities may will, for a season, shift slightly the time I have given to my almost-daily posting. 

I would be grateful for your prayers as I take the steps ahead.  It will be some work, for certain, but also feels like there is freedom and play in the mix.  Updates will come as I have them!   

No comments: